Thursday, October 28, 2010

Traditional Building Conference: Part II

So an important fact I forgot to say last post was this years Traditional Building Conference was themed Growing Green: Traditional Building and Sustainable Development. The last day of the conference I went to a great lecture By Aaron Lubeck, author if Green Restorations:Sustainable Building in Historic Homes. Aaron lives and work on historic homes in Durham North Carolina. He was refreshingly honest, funny and not an architect. His book is hands-on and discusses the convergence of America's conservation movements, historic preservation and green building.
Overall I think that the Traditional Building Conference was a success. Thanks to Bill and PTN for thinking of me to represent them and my friend Jeff for helping me at the booth.


No comments: